White Pine Institute is hosting a unique teacher from Australia in May. He is Bruce Bentley, a man who has devoted his life to traveling the world in the exploration and development of the ancient art of cupping. He will teach his Three-day Master Class in Traditional East-West Cupping twice so that he can keep the groups small and intimate. In his own words “You will be taught with meticulous care.” There are still a few spots in each weekend. (May 3-5 and May 10-12) You will learn skills that will last you a life time.
“We also introduce a traditional Moroccan method for infertility based on the ability of cups to withdraw coldness from the uterus.”
What we learn about cupping in our basic educations is often at a very gross level to circulate Qi and blood to stop pain. However, cupping can be used both diagnostically and for treatment in a highly sophisticated manner, working with chronic, acute and serious illness. Learn to
- use cupping diagnostically
- apply cups both locally and distally
- apply warming cups
- use liniments with cupping
- applying cups to supplement deficiency, disperse accumulations, reduce inflammation and to improve the whole body circulation of blood and qi,
Students will learn to apply cups to treat
- common cold and post-viral syndromes
- a wide variety of deficiency conditions including kidney Yang deficiency
- a variety of gynecological conditions including dysmenorrhea, infertility and pms.
- indigestion and other gastro-intestinal illnesses
Bruce is a great guy. I studied with him 13-14 years ago whilst he was undertaking his Bachelor of CM. I hope to undertake one of his courses later in the year in OZ. I hope those that attended really enjoyed it :)